Thursday, December 3, 2009

Assassin's Creed II


Last month Ubisoft released the highly anticipated video game Assassin's Creed. This game to me is probably the best game I've ever played. The game takes place during the 15th and 16th century and you as the player are a highly trained assassin. This video game's main concept is that the assassin has a machine that allows him to view the genetic memories of a former assassin. He then tries to find the conspiracy behind the murder of his parents. All the better, this game takes place in Renaissance Italy. One of the best assets of this game is the idea that the player can roam free much Grand Theft Auto. In other words, you have no walls that constrain you, you can roam all over the city. This asset, I believe, is what gets this game such high and praised reviews. I hope that this is not the end of this spectacular game and I am looking forward to the third release.

No comments:

Post a Comment